Vyhledat témata bez odpovědí | Zobrazit aktivní témata Právě je 19 dub 2024, 04:02

Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 13 ] 
 Greetings from a Swede! 
Autor Zpráva
Desátník
Desátník

Nový příspěvek Greetings from a Swede!
Greetings, or I should say dobrý den fellow airsofter :D

I hope this topic is in the right sections of airsoft-forum.

I am guy from Sweden and recently moved to Praha for work. I have played airsoft for 5-6 years now, and once all my equipment from Sweden is here I would like to start playing ASAP :). I like a lot of airsoft scenarios plays, especially MilSim. Of course, normal Saturday/Sunday skirmish is also fine. Since I am still new here, I hope someone here can guide and teach me airsoft in Czech Republic. Like what are the general laws here, fields that you play and so on.

I am looking forward to play with you guys soon.

Cheers.

Naposledy upravil Crying scum dne 18 bře 2015, 14:48, celkově upraveno 1

18 bře 2015, 12:03
Moderátor
Moderátor

Nový příspěvek Re: Greetings from a Swede!
Hey, welcome to CZ :-) I'm part of a group that re-enacts modern US Army, we don't skirmish often, but we have own place and we do regular trainings and other events. If you're more into skirmishing, I'm sure you'll find other guys here, who will take you to some events around Prague. Don't worry to ask anything you want to know about laws, places, people etc., I'll try my best to help you.

G.

Less flower power, more firepower!

Nejsem osobní helpdesk! Soukromé zprávy jsou na soukromé věci, dotazy patří do fóra.

18 bře 2015, 14:34
Profil ICQ
Štábní rotmistr
Štábní rotmistr

I'd like to join Griffon's welcome. I've noticed you are also ok for one-day skirmish. There's a guy called Zoltan who organizes this in capture-the-flag style. If you want, check out this site http://airsoft-battles.webnode.cz/ for upcoming events. To get in just write an e-mail to address you find on the site. Let me wish you like our country and airsoft community here and hope to see you on some event :)

18 bře 2015, 21:18
Desátník
Desátník

Thanks guys :D

@Griffon
That sounds interesting, what kind of training do you do, tactics and cardio? What kind of events to you attend? Since you offered, what is the rules of conduct in airsoft? I'm guessing it's almost the same as in Sweden, as example, Bang bang-rules, do they exist? Engagement rules, FPS-limit and semi/auto rules for different guns?
But knowing the laws might be good, like allowed joule limit? Can you walk around public in military uniform? And so on.

@sindyk
This looks nice, I will check that out. I see those fields that Zoltan organize are outside of Prague, are there any bus that travels that far? Are there any airsoft field in Prague? Maybe some CQB-fields? Would be nice to try it since I always play outdoor area.

I know one major CZ MilSim event called Border War, which I hope to join next year. But are there any other MilSim event in CZ that are worth mentioning?

Also, how hard is it to order stuff from Asia or outside of EU? Which delivery company do you recommend?

Cheers guys!

19 bře 2015, 10:50
Štábní praporčík
Štábní praporčík

You can wear unifor as you like :) with slight restrictions.
You should not wear nazi uniform in public
You can not use rank on your uniform and symbol of real existing army unit.
Joule limit? Well in gun law of Ctech Republic, if you have more than 16 Joules in your airgun you need permit for carrying gun.
You can not show/openly carry gun in public space.

About Bang Bang rule, FPS limit, semi/auto rules it differ from event to event

19 bře 2015, 11:43
Moderátor
Moderátor

We do tactics, cardio, self-defence etc. - we reenact MPs :D We do own events with other units, sometimes we attend Airsoftwars events Protector and Lizzard, which are probably the best milsim events in CZ.

According laws - you can walk in uniform and even gear in public, you can even have ranks and unit patches, you just mustn't use it to try to pose as a real soldier (tell people you're military etc.) Nazi uniform is the only example, nazi symbols are forbidden by czech laws. Guns are free to buy for people over 18, the allowed joule limit is so high that it's practically impossible to break it with airsoft guns. You are not allowed to openly carry airsoft guns in public, you have to use cover/bag/etc. Ofc you are not allowed to shoot guns in places where "civilian" people are or may be present.

According rules - it depends on the event, but be aware, many events are kinda "wild east" style - no FPS limits, no fire mode limits, no range limits. Some form of bang bang/surrender rule is used by most players, but again, you might meet people who ignore it and will shoot you at close range. It's good to have enough protection (quality glasses, mesh face mask, gloves) on czech events.

It's not a problem to travel by buses or trains from Prague, there is public transport going almost everywhere. Or you might join someone who goes there by car.

Ordering from outside EU is not a problem at all, only be aware that fees may apply - you will pay 21% tax and 180CZK fee on things over 22Eur. Use post for delivery, it's by far the cheapest option.

Nejsem osobní helpdesk! Soukromé zprávy jsou na soukromé věci, dotazy patří do fóra.

19 bře 2015, 15:52
Profil ICQ
Štábní praporčík
Štábní praporčík

There is lengthy dispute of using ranks and unit patches of real army units.
From my point of view it is better to not wear them, you won't be harrased by police. Especially rank that you didn't deserve.

19 bře 2015, 18:28
Moderátor
Moderátor

You won't be harassed either way, if you don't try to use the uniform to trick someone into believing you're a soldier, you're not breaking the law. I've never heard of someone being harassed by police because of this.

19 bře 2015, 21:43
Profil ICQ
Desátník
Desátník

Since I don't own, and will never get a Nazi uniform, I am in the clear. No harassing here :wink: Yeah, no need to worry about walking openly carry airsoft guns in public, not that stupid to walk around in CZ with a airsoft gun in the hand :P

@Griffon
When you say MPs, do you mean Military Police? I would be nice to learn some tactics and cardio, haven't been doing enough of those as of late :P The Airsoftwars events look awesome. I should definitive try to attend those Milsim games, but first I need to know some people and join a team.

But where's the most common place that people meet and play airsoft in Prague? I have also checked some airsoft store here in Prague, the one I found "nearest" is Bohemia Airsoft. Are there any other good airsoft/military store near Prague?

Cheers guys!

20 bře 2015, 14:27
Štábní rotmistr
Štábní rotmistr

There are lot of stores in Prague with this specialization :-) I should recommend Anareus.cz. And if you are interested in gas guns, you should visit Morris (armymarket.cz).

20 bře 2015, 19:26
Profil Zobrazit autorovy stránky
Moderátor
Moderátor

Yeah, Military Police :-) You can PM me if interested.

23 bře 2015, 13:56
Profil ICQ
Desátník
Desátník

Janez píše:
There are lot of stores in Prague with this specialization :-) I should recommend Anareus.cz. And if you are interested in gas guns, you should visit Morris (armymarket.cz).

Thanks, I will definitely check those stores out once I get the opportunity. To bad none of them are open during weekends

Griffon píše:
Yeah, Military Police :-) You can PM me if interested.

Yes, I will once I get my stuff from Sweden.

I know that I am sounding like a broken record, but are there any airsoft fields in/near Prague?

26 bře 2015, 15:18
Moderátor
Moderátor

The thing in CZ is that there practically aren't official airsoft fields like in western europe - there are some places, where people skirmish on regular basis, but most of the events are planned ad-hoc including the area of operation. At first, you need to get to know people and then they will let you know about events, doing it vice-versa is a bit of a problem here :D

26 bře 2015, 17:21
Profil ICQ
Odpovědět na téma   [ Příspěvků: 13 ]